|Winter Special! Click here for details
Polar CS-600 & CS600-POWER Cycling Computer / Heart Rate Monitor
The Polar CS600 and Polar CS600-POWER cycling computer / heart rate monitor is for both the professional cyclist and for the cyclist who wants to ride with the best. The Polar CS600 with the updated Power Output Sensor™ W.I.N.D is the market’s most complete cycling system to plan, monitor and analyze your training.
Polar CS600-POWER includes CS W.I.N.D. speed sensor, bike mount, CS W.I.N.D. power output sensor and CS W.I.N.D Wearlink coded transmitter (shown above)
Polar CS600 includes CS W.I.N.D. speed sensor, CS cadence sensor, bike mount and CS W.I.N.D Wearlink coded transmitter (shown above)
The Polar CS600 and Polar CS600-POWER cycling computer / heart rate monitor is a top-of-the-line cycling computer with a professional-level heart rate monitor and new wireless Polar W.I.N.D. technology sensors: a pro's cycling system. It is packed with new features, e.g. an oversized 3-row LCD display with personalized view options and incline measurement which measures uphill or downhill steepness in percentage or grades. With the Polar CS600 cycling computer you get the most advanced tools to plan your training smartly.
- Included Wireless Polar speed sensor W.I.N.D. - A wireless sensor providing current, average and maximum speeds.
- Cycling Limits - Cycling limits can be set for heart rate, cadence or power output.
- Incline Measurement - Measures incline with uphill or downhill steepness in percentage or grades.
- Cycling Economy - Tracks the cycling workload as kcal/h and kcal/km.
- Polar sport zones - Helps you to train at the right intensity.
- ZoneLock - Simply the easiest way to set a target zone.
- ZonePointer - Makes it easy to stay in your target zone.
- R-R Intervals / Online HR Variability - Measures heart beat intervals and reflects autonomic nervous system in heartbeat regulation.
- Polar OwnOptimizer - Train and rest in the right balance. Polar OwnOptimizer test tells you whether you have recovered enough for your next training session.
- SpeedPointer - Indicates the relation between current speed and average speed.
- Estimated Time of Arrival - Enables you to foresee the time of arrival based on your cycling speed.
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate.
- Polar OwnZone - Determines personal heart rate limits for a training session.
- Polar OwnCal - calorie expenditure with percentage of fat burned.
- Polar Fitness Test with OwnIndex - Measures your fitness level in 5 minutes.
- Polar OwnCode.
- Heart Rate & Cadence-based target zones with visual and audible alarms.
- Maximum, Average & Minimum heart rate of total exercise.
- Maximum & Average heart rate of each lap.
- Altitude and ascent.
- Trip & Distance.
- Speed (current, average and max).
- Wheel size settings for two bicycles.
- Speed sensor installation for different fork shapes.
- Multifunctional handle bar/stem installation.
- Temperature and altitude.
- Transfer exercise data from wrist unit to polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar WebLink.
- Compatible with Polar ProTrainer 5 software.
- Total Exercise Time and time in target zone.
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm.
- Water resistant - splash proof.
- Package Includes: Polar CS600 Heart Rate Monitor Cycling Computer, Polar WearLink transmitter W.I.N.D., Polar CS600 Speed Sensor and Magnet, Polar CS Series Bike Mount, Polar Product Guide & The Polar Pro Trainer 5 Software.NOTE: the Polar CS600-POWER also includes the Power Output sensor