|Winter Special! Click here for details
Polar CS-400 Cycling Computer / Heart Rate Monitor
The Polar CS400 is a cycling computer for demanding cyclists. It has plenty of features to guide and control your ride; e.g. an oversized 3-row LCD display with personalized view options and incline measurement. With cycling economy you can foresee your calorie expenditure and measure how economical your training is. Polar CS400 cycling computer / heart rate monitor comes with Polar ProTrainer 5, a professional training software.
Polar CS400 includes CS speed sensor, bike mount and Wearlink coded transmitter
The Polar CS400 cycling monitor is the choice for the cyclist with the competitive attitude. Track your ride with wireless sensors, prepare your detailed training program with the Polar ProTrainer 5™ software and use the Incline measurement to adjust your cycling effort accordingly.
- Wireless Polar CS Speed Sensor - provides current, average, and maximum speeds. Easy attachment and aerodynamic design
- Wireless Polar Cadence Sensor
- Cycling Intensity - tracks in kcal/h and kcal/km
- Stores data from last 7 training sessions
- Innovative Estimated Time of Arrival feature enables you to ride with the goal in mind
- SpeedPointer - indicates relation between current and average speed
- OwnCal counts total calories burned during one exercise session and over accumulated sessions to help you reach your goals
- OwnZone® features determines personal heart rate limits for a training session, based on your fitness level
- OwnCode blocks unwanted signals from other computers and watches giving you disturbance-free transmission of data
- Wireless Speed Sensor - provides current, average, and maximum speeds. Easy attachment and aerodynamic design.
- Cycling Economy- Tracks the cycling workload as kcal/h and kcal/km. With this feature you can foresee your calorie expenditure and secure sufficient intake on a long ride. This feature is also useful for comparing and analyzing the loads of various training types. It also measures how economical your training is.
- Cycling limits - can be set for heart rate, cadence or power output. You can set upper and lower limits for heart rate, cadence or power output. Audio and visual alarms if your cycling rate goes out of the preset range. This feature is useful for maintaining a certain level of intensity in your exercise.
- Incline Measurement - Measures incline with uphill or downhill steepness in percentage or grades. Uphill or downhill steepness in percentages and grades calculated from altimeter data. Numerical information helps you to track your cycling effort accordingly.
- Polar sport zones - Helps you to train at the right intensity. Polar sport zones provides an easy way to select and monitor the intensity of your training and to follow Polar's sport zones based training programs. The training is divided into five zones based on percentages of your maximum heart rate: very light (50-60%HRmax), light (60-70% HRmax), moderate (70-80%HRmax), hard (80-90% HRmax) and maximum (90-100% HRmax).#
- Computer Connectivity -
Transfer exercise data to polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar WebLink (SonicLink/Infrared)
Supplied with Polar ProTrainer 5 software