|Winter Special! Click here for details
Polar CS-100 & CS100-B Cycling Computer / Heart Rate Monitor
Brand new from Polar! From the people who know heart rate monitors best comes their first entries into the full-fledged cycling computer market. The Polar CS100 and CS100B cycling computer / heart rate monitor features wireless speed - not to mention a built in heart rate monitor - this sleek unit will give you all the data you need for a ride.
Polar CS100 includes CS speed sensor, bike mount and T-31 coded transmitter (shown above)
Polar CS100B includes CS speed sensor and bike mount (shown above)
The Polar CS100 cycling computer combines all the features of a high end cycle computer with a fully functional heart rate monitor. With key features like AutoStart, Autostop and Autolap you'll have everything you need for sport or fitness riding
- Wireless Polar CS Speed Sensor - provides current, average, and maximum speeds. Easy attachment and aerodynamic design
- Innovative Estimated Time of Arrival feature enables you to ride with the goal in mind - Simply set the distance you are going to ride, and your cycling computer calculates the estimated time of arrival based on your cycling speed.
- SpeedPointer - indicates relation between current and average speed
- OwnCal counts total calories burned during one exercise session and over accumulated sessions to help you reach your goals
- OwnZone® features determines personal heart rate limits for a training session, based on your fitness level
- OwnCode blocks unwanted signals from other computers and watches giving you disturbance-free transmission of data
- NOTE: The Polar CS100 includes a CS speed sensor, a bike mount and a T-31 coded transmitter. The Polar CS100B does not include the T-31 coded chest transmitter.